31 January 2007

Back Into The Cave...


Bears (me among them) get just hammered as the Dow, S&P and Russell 2000 break out to new highs (record for the Russell) and the Naz rallies from early morning weakness when Ben pulls the dove out of the Bush...any coincidence that George was on the floor of the exchange today? Regardless, took some losses on my QQQQ put trade but nothing substantial as I was able to sell in the quick post report confusion...even though the price of the underlying was moving against me, I got paid just enough for the volatility...so no big deal and another day in the books...still have to say that my thinking may have to be adjusted in the aftermath of today...I might be a little more aggressive to the long side next week if we don't just reverse this move...that wouldn't surprise me too much either...but I've got to think that there will be some scars from today that may not immediately heal...exhausted...later...jfg.

No comments: